Project Management – Procurement administration
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATION
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Provide procurement administration support to a project
• Compile and process procurement requests to required standards and needs.
• Source suppliers/sellers to meet procurement requirements.
• Receive and evaluate proposals and make recommendations.
• Maintain and administer procurement records.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in mathematics and communication skills at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in computer literacy and applicable software at NQF level 4 or equivalen.
• ID 120372- Explain fundamentals of project management.
• ID 120374- Contribute to management of project risk within own field of expertise.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
120386 Project Management – Procurement administration NQF 4 7 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.