Project Management – Quality Controle
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – QUALITY CONTROLE
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Identify, suggest and implement corrective actions to improve quality of project work
• Describe and explain how quality management impacts a project.
• Identify and record corrective actions for improvement to project work.
• Disseminate corrective actions to appropriate stakeholders
• Implement corrective actions to improve quality of project work.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in mathematics and communication skills at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in computer literacy and applicable software at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• ID 120372 – Explain fundamentals of project management.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
120377 Project Management – Quality Controle NQF 4 7 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.