Project Management – Administration
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – ADMINISTRATION
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Conduct project documentation management to support project processes
• Use a paper based and/or electronic filing system for a project.
• Use standardised processes for identifying, securing and finding documents.
• Provide project templates to team members.
• Assist in preparing project documents for handover at the end of a project or a project phase/stage.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in mathematics and communication skills at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in computer literacy and applicable software at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• ID 120372 – Explain fundamentals of project management.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
120376 Project Management – Administration NQF 4 6 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.