Qualifying learners are able to:
• Deal with common health conditions to help prevent the spread of illness.
• Practice good hygiene habits.
• Practice good grooming and dress habits.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Communication at NQF Level 2
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
243193 Practice good health and grooming habits NQF 1 4 Credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.