Monitor Quality Control
MONITOR QUALITY CONTROL
This unit standard is intended for a person who works in a manufacturing or engineering environment who needs to monitor and control the quality of manufacturing / engineering practices during manufacturing / engineering processes and resolve non-conformances to quality in the final products.
A person credited with this unit standard is able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of quality assurance practices in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Integrate quality assurance practices into a manufacturing/engineering production line
- Monitor the quality during manufacturing/engineering processes
- Resolve non-conformance to quality in manufactured/engineered products.
The skills, knowledge and understanding demonstrated within this unit standard are essential for social and economic transformation and progression within the manufacturing context.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
Description of required skills, knowledge and understanding on:
- Quality assurance practices and procedures
- Quality assurance principles
4. UNIT STANDARDS REFERENCE
14586 Monitor and control quality control practices in a manufacturing/engineering environment NQF 4 8 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.