Qualifying learners are able to:
• provide information related to skills development, including relevant legislation, learning and assessment,
• advise an organisation concerning the alignment of skills development practices to the information provided; and
• advise on the promotion of skills development.
• Establishing organisational learning needs and potential solutions.
• Planning and organise the evaluation.
• Evaluating providers, products and services.
• Promoting providers, products and services to the organisation.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Learners should be competent in communication at NQF Level 4.
•having knowledge and understanding of the contexts of evaluations, and understand the principles, concepts and structures of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and quality management systems (QMS), with particular reference to learning interventions, assessment, moderation and verification. It is also assumed that learners have practical experience of Education, Training and Development.
4. UNIT STANDARDS REFERENCE
15221 Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues NQF 5 4 credits
123400 Evaluate and promote education training and development (ETD) providers, services and products for organisational use NQF 6 5 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.