This unit standard is intended for people who are heading up a work unit or supervising a work. Persons credited with this unit standard are able to plan, organise and allocate work to an individual or members of a work team according to the defined business plan for a work unit within an organisation; and to monitor and evaluate achievement of the defined objectives for the work unit.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that people starting to learn towards this standard are able to:
- Function on basic industry and business knowledge,
- Communicate at NQF level 3
- Interpret basic workflow principles
- Schedule activities
- Apply basic quality control principles.
4. UNIT STANDARDS REFERENCE
10981 Supervise work unit to achieve work unit objectives (individuals and teams) NQF 4 12 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.