Strategic thinking skills
STRATEGIC THINKING SKILLS
Plan strategically to improve business performance
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Define and discuss the concept of strategic planning in managing business performance.
• Discuss and explain the role of the various organisational strategies in business performance.
• Supervise and monitor expenditure as crucial aspect of business performance
• Monitor, measure and report on business performance
• Identify and rectify performance problems occurring in business.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and Communication at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
Please refer to office for formal quotation.