Safe And Productive Work Areas
SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE WORK AREAS
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Discuss and explain the purpose of safety equipment and procedures
• Identify and explain the purpose of demarcated areas, emergency stops, exits and first aid stations
• Use personal protective equipment
• Perform housekeeping duties in work area
• Identify and respond to unsafe or potentially unsafe conditions, incidents or acts that may occur
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Communication at NQF Level 2
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
13220 Keep the work area safe and productive NQF 2 8 Credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.