Qualifying learners are able to:
• Identify and analyse learner needs;
• Prepare and review an individual development plan;
• Provide guidance to learners;
• Maintain records of learner needs and guidance provided; and
• Evaluate services provided.
• Provide assistance and support to learners;
• Maintain records of assistance and support provided; and
• Review support services.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Exposure to education, training and development environments and practices.
4. UNIT STANDARDS REFERENCE
117865 Assist and support learners to manage their learning experiences NQF 4 5 credits
117874 Guide learners about their learning, assessment and recognition opportunities NQF 5 6 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.