Qualifying learners are able to:
• Present information in report format
• Relate the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of a range of reports.
• Identify information sources & organisational procedures for obtaining & distributing information
• Compile reports related to a selected business function
• Liase with relevant parties and verify that reported information is in accordance with requirements.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Communication at NQF Level 3
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
• Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
Please refer to office for formal quotation.