Qualifying learners can perform quality procedures in their work area. They are able to demonstrate an understanding of quality assurance requirements and relate and apply these in their work.
Qualifying learners can monitor the application of quality assurance procedures in their area of responsibility to maintain the quality system, and develop and adapt quality procedures to address quality problems and/or meet changing requirements. They are able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the quality assurance process and the requirements for maintaining the discipline of the quality system.
The qualifying learner will be able to:
- Identify, explain and describe the purpose and process of scheduling activities in own business
- Organise and prepare business activities and estimate their duration
- Develop strategies to deal with interruptions
- Develop an effective business schedule
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
- The credits allocated to this unit standard assume that a learners has already learned to apply quality procedures
- Should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and Communications at NQF level 3 or equivalent
4. UNIT STANDARDS REFERENCE
13234 Apply quality procedures NQF 3 8 credits
13235 Maintain the quality assurance system NQF 4 5 credits
114589 Manage time productively NQF 4 4 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.