Project Management – Teamwork
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – TEAMWORK
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Work as a project team member
• Demonstrate an understanding of working as a member of a team
• Collaborate with other team members to improve performance.
• Participate in building relations between team members and other stakeholders.
• Respect personal, ethical, religious and cultural differences to enhance interaction between team members.
• Use a variety of strategies to deal with potential or actual conflict in a project team.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in mathematics and communication skills at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in computer literacy and applicable software at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• ID 120372 – Explain fundamentals of project management.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
120379 Project Management – Teamwork NQF 4 8 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.