Qualifying learners are able to:
• Discuss the purpose of organisational policies and procedures
• Identify, select and apply organisational policies and procedures
• Discuss the purpose of an organisation’s vision, mission and values
• Reflect on the role of organisational policies and procedures in the work life of the individual
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Communication at NQF Level 2
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
12456 Explain and use organisational procedures NQF 3 6 Credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.