Motor Sales and Support Services
MOTOR SALES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
The qualifying learner is capable of displaying products, services, promotional materials and related goods so as to effectively publicise, advertise and promote the sale of such products, services and related goods.
Displaying products and services may include but is not limited to showrooms of retail and wholesale outlets.
On achievement of this unit standard, the learner will be able to:
- Present product, services, promotional material and related goods.
- Mark and maintain products and related goods with relevant marketing/display information.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the display of products, services and related goods.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 2.
4. UNIT STANDARDS REFERENCE
259897 Merchandise and display products, services and related goods NQF 3 6 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.