Qualifying learners are able to:
• Interact critically and purposefully as a listener and/or speaker in oral communication
• Analyse and critically evaluate oral presentations.
• Use and evaluate strategies for listening and speaking in sustained oral interactions.
• Analyse and evaluate responses to spoken texts critically and adjust own as require.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
115789 Sustain oral interaction across a wide range of contexts and critically evaluate spoken texts NQF 5 5 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.