Decision making skills
DECISION MAKING SKILLS
Empower team members through recognising strengths, encouraging participation in decision making and delegating tasks
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Recognise team member performance
• Encourage participation in decision-making.
• Delegate tasks.
• Review decisions and performance of delegated tasks.
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Communication at NQF level 4.
• Computer Literacy at NQF level 4.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
15224 Decision making Skills NQF 5 4 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.