Foster and maintain customer relations
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Describe organisational structures and products/services for specific contexts
• Operate within a specific customer service system according to context requirements
• Identify customer needs and expectations within specific contexts
• Deal with customer complaints according to specified procedures
• Choose interpersonal behaviours appropriate for occupational situations .
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2, and Communication at NQF Level 2.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
123258 Customer Relations NQF 3 10 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.