Project Management – Budget Controle
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – BUDGET CONTROLE
Qualifying learners are able to:
• Participate in the estimation and preparation of cost budget for a project or sub project and monitor and control actual cost against budget
• Participate in the preparation and production of a cost budget.
• Contribute to the monitoring and controlling of cost budget performance by maintaining records and communicating.
• Identify elements and resources to be costed through interpreting the project scope statement, work breakdown structure and other project data. .
2. PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS / LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE
It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in mathematics and communication skills at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• Learners accessing this qualification will have demonstrated competence in computer literacy and applicable software at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
• ID 13835: Contribute to project initiation, scope definition and scope control.
• ID 120372: Explain fundamentals of project management.
4. UNIT STANDARD REFERENCE
120375 Project Management – Budget Controle NQF 4 6 credits
Please refer to office for formal quotation.